Free shipping on orders over $300 (excluding lamps)
Subscribe and get 15% off your first online order (online only)
Athena bed collection by Yves Delorme
Athena, goddess of handicraft and weaving, inspires and signs the luxurious identity of this Yves Delorme timeless classic design. A crisp, resistant, sophisticated, and matte finish guarantees the excellent quality of this textile. The pure graphic expression of a colored bourdon stitch frames the flanged pillow shams and duvet cover in an elegant gesture of crossed lines.
- 100% Supima long staple combed cotton percale, 500 thread count.
- Made with care in France.
- Large bourdon-style embroidery in on-trend seasonal colors on white percale.
- Pairs with Roma fitted sheets.
- Shams feature an embroidered bourdon stitch along all four sides with intersections in each corner.
- Envelope closure.
- Pillowcase features an embroidered bourdon stitch along the opened side.
- Duvet Cover features an embroidered bourdon stitch along all four sides with intersections in each corner.
- Flat Sheet features an embroidered bourdon stitch along the top side with intersections on the top two corners.
Queen fitted sheet 63"x81"x18"
Queen duvet cover 92"x92"
King flat sheet 114"x116"
King fitted sheet 79"x81"x18"
King duvet cover 111"x92"