Free shipping on orders over $300 (excluding lamps)
Subscribe and get 15% off your first online order (online only)
Sheep and lamb with wool top handmade in Uruguay
- Wood design pieces covered with wool top
- Sold as a set: sheep and lamb
- Sizes: sheep-10.5"x7"x5" lamb-7"x4"x5"
- Uruguay is internationally known for its high quality merino and corriedale wool, and for its humane treatment of sheep.
Carlos Clavelli is an Uruguayan artist and craftsman. Since 1983 he is exclusively dedicated to the creation, design and production of sculptural objects in wood. His line of design integrates wood with other materials from local Uruguayan production such as wool, leather or felted wool; all used in their natural colors. His inspiration comes from the Campo (rural landscape) of Uruguay, dominated by rolling grasslands and winding rivers.
The pieces are handmade in his family workshop in Montevideo, Uruguay.
* Click here to learn more about Taller Clavelli