Libeco Classic White Linen Sheets
- The Victoria collection is quintessential Belgian linen. A classic fine weave linen with a refined hemstitch finish, in flat sheets and pillow shams/cases. 100% linen.
* Note: there is no fitted sheet in the Victoria design. The Geneva fitted sheet is the exact same color though and is intended to work as a fitted sheet with the Victoria design. (The only difference between the Victoria and the Geneva is that the Victoria has a hemstitch, which isn't possible on a fitted sheet).
- Geneva is crisp, clean and luxurious, which is the ideal linen combination for an impeccable white bed. All pillow covers have a flange finish. For an additional color or accent, combine with the Victoria. 100% linen.
- Queen flat sheet- 94.5"x118"
- Queen fitted sheet 13" pocket- 60"x78"x13" (recommended for maximum matresses of 11" deep)
- Queen fitted sheet 17" pocket"- 60"x78"x17" (recommended for maximum matresses of 15" deep)
- Standard pillowcase- 21"x33"
- King flat sheet- 116"x118"
- King fitted sheet 17" pocket- 78.7"x78.7"x17"
- King pillowcase- 21"x41"
"Linen is durable, comfortable, highly absorbent and nonallergenic. The flax fiber is fully biodegradable and recyclable: every part of the plant is used. Flax is grown using sustainable farming practices and requires no irrigation. Linen is a textile of the future."
All of Libeco linens can be washed or dry cleaned with confidence. For best results, they recommend the following care instructions:
- Unfold your linens completely before washing.
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it’s best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric).