Scandia Copenhagen European White Down Comforter
This classic comforter is an excellent entry point into a world of refinement. 600 fill-power European white down is wrapped in soft cotton cambric ticking. Handcrafted in the United States, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and service for a lifetime, the Copenhagen is ideal for starter homes, guest rooms, and children’s rooms.
- Color: white
- 600 fill-power European white down
- 300 thread-count cotton cambric ticking
- Double-stitched edges for durability & longevity
- Baffle box stitching keeps down from shifting and eliminates cold spots
- Available in sizes: Twin (71" x 86"), Queen (90" x 94"), and King (108" x 94")
- Offered in 4 weights: Ultra-light, Light, Medium & Ultra (see guide for more details)
- Professional laundering recommended
- American made of imported materials
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified
- Certified hypoallergenic
* Scandia Down Comforters are usually offered in 3 weights: Light, Medium, and Ultra, with a few offered in an ultra-light weight. Individual preferences may vary but typically,
- LIGHT comforters are ideal for warm climates, warmer bedrooms, or cool summer nights,
- MEDIUM comforters are great for most climates and temperature-controlled bedrooms.
- ULTRA comforters are thick and fluffy, designed for cold climates or for those who prefer the decorative aspect of a super fluffy duvet filler.
Note: The weight level is a result of the amount of fill that is used in making the comforter and its Fill Power. Higher Fill power delivers more warmth per ounce than lower Fill power.