Scandia Vienna Polish White Goose Down Comforter
One of Scandia best sellers. Old-world artistry meets the ultimate comfort in this lavish offering. The Vienna comforter is filled with 750 fill-power pure Polish white goose down and enveloped in a Scandia crest-patterned cotton batiste from one of Germany's finest mills, the result is a finish that is soft, fine, and light to the touch. Handcrafted in the United States, accompanied by a certificate of authenticity and service for a lifetime, the Vienna comforter is utterly exquisite.
- 750 fill-power Polish white goose down
- 350 thread-count cotton batiste
- Cotton piping around edges,double-stitched for durability & longevity
- Baffle box stitching keeps down from shifting and eliminates cold spots
- Available in sizes: Twin (71" x 86"), Queen (90" x 94"), King (108" x 94"), and Lux King (116" x 102")
- Offered in 3 weights: Light, Medium & Ultra (see guide for more details)
- Professional dry clean recommended
- American made of imported materials
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) Certified
- Certified hypoallergenic
* Scandia Down Comforters are usually offered in 3 weights: Light, Medium, and Ultra, with a few offered in an ultra-light weight. Individual preferences may vary but typically,
- LIGHT comforters are ideal for warm climates, warmer bedrooms, or cool summer nights,
- MEDIUM comforters are great for most climates and temperature-controlled bedrooms.
- ULTRA comforters are thick and fluffy, designed for cold climates or for those who prefer the decorative aspect of a super fluffy duvet filler.